Minggu, 30 September 2012

Yaa Bunayya...

Yaa bunayya...buah hatiku..

Once a day...Maher Zain's song was rang from my mobile....my Pa was calling me...


After he asked about my condition and my activity...
He advised about the destiny of our life..he recall about that...again..
Because human often forget and fall on worldly mission of themselves.

Based on Holy Qur'an said that: 
"...wa tawa shoubil haq wa tawa shoubis shobr..."
(Q.S Al 'Ashr 3)
"....and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience."

My Pa said to me..
If everything that we do, performed because of Allah...everything is gonna be good thing and can brought you to the other good thing that you don't plan before..and you will get Allah's blessing (ridho-red) certainly..
In this world, what should we looking for? My child...if you want to be happy and succeed person, whatever you do, do it cause Allah...it is to prepare your life after this time...time/chance that Allah gift and will give for us in this world..after all of it...it's akhirat...which immortal...

If you do that...you can reach the Allah's message (hikmah-red) which delivered for you...Not everyone can know hikmah of everything's happened...Only person that do 'amalan sholiha can feel and think it...
Tahajjud...reading holy Qur'an....dhuha....fasting 'Senin,Kamis'....keep istiqomah...There will charge and support you...believe it..
Insya Allah, succeed dunya wa akhiroh to be Allah's promise..

Father, the first person who introduced about Allah, Al Khaliq (The Creator)...Thank so much...
Father, insya Allah...I will always "keep" myself and my dignity...

Alhamdulillah...Thanks be to God...Allah foreordained my father for my life...




1 komentar: